[cod] Bandwidth per client...

Neil A. Twa neil at twastudios.com
Tue Nov 11 16:20:34 EST 2003

I have sv_maxrate set as "set sv_maxrate 12000" as well but I'm seeing
clients connect at 25000.

Am I missing something?

> Status rate has always been what the clients set it to, but sv_maxrate
> still works, 8 players sv_maxrate 12000 i used about 32KB/s
>
> Wonder what the ideal maxrate is, i don't think it's 9000 like in mohaa,
> i think it's better a little higher like in ET.

TWA Studios Inc. - Designing your future, one pixel at a time
http://www.twastudios.com/

KillerGameServers.com - Low pings, rock solid network, KILLER support
http://www.killergameservers.com/