[cod] Upload speed...

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Sun Nov 9 21:48:40 EST 2003

Please don't send this link to the list.

http://bandwidth.ev1servers.net/RSbw6.cgi?cfg=57_130.cfg&log=69.57.130.247_13

The CoD server I'm managing stays pretty busy, w/20 clients.
constantly.  There are 10 private slots, so it could potentially max to
30, but I've seen only as high as 22 since it's been up for a day or two.

This might help you judge what you can expect to use w/70k upload (my
guess, not much at all).  Green = upload to internet, blue = downloaded
from internet..