[cod] Memory usage

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Sun Nov 9 21:32:51 EST 2003

I've tried nextmap quit, but it has no effect on CoD from what I've been able to discern.  My presumption; this is because the map rotation is not like quake.  It doesn't appear to use nextmap.

Is there a means to set the map rotation like quake, using a nextmap script instead of the built-in rotation scheme?

-Joe