[cod] OT: CD key authorisation failed

Steven Hartland killing at barrysworld.com
Sun Nov 9 18:43:16 EST 2003

Not really had a few clan members mention it but its
pretty rare. I've told them to shout it they have it happen on
one of our servers so I can check the logs see if we get any
more info. Is there anything else we can get them to do to
find out what the issue is? Im thinking myself it could be
a small network glitch such that when the client has received
a failure it with then not attempt to retry.
Other idea would be a retired connection would that then
"busy" the cdkey?

    Steve / K