[cod] linux server

Maverick me83143 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 16:01:49 EST 2003

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

>> I don't know. Soon hopefully.
>

> I just passed on a new build to Activision QA, they're going to hit it
> hard on Monday and hopefully it'll hit the streets shortly thereafter.
>
> For those using the original Linux version, the incorrect udp port
> binding is fixed, and jumping on someone's head doesn't kill you or
> teleport you to the sky anymore. Still trying to find that memory
> leak, Steve; that'll probably get fixed in a later build.
>
> --ryan.

Ryan,
  Any news on the server just stopping?  We get problems where it will
stop at the stats screen and won't go on to the next map, won't accept
rcon command, but is still running.  We've encountered this on and off
and were wondering if it might be a config file problem or actual
problem in the server?  I know based on the posts here we're not the
only ones.  If there's anything we can do to help address these
problems, please let us know!  Thanks for all your hard work!

Mav
ClansElite.com