[cod] Memory usage

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Sun Nov 9 14:12:30 EST 2003

I have a linux server.  It's lasting about 4 hours between crashes...
Well, it doesn't quite crash, it gets stuck on the scoreboard.  I figure
okay, 4 hours is cool.  I'll automate an rcon quit command every 4 hours.

I can do that, but I'd like to set nextmap to "quit" like I do with the
quake server, but that has no effect on CoD.  Is there any way to issue
a specific command at map change, or could I insert something like:

"gametype none map quit" at the end of the rotation?

Thanks,
-Joe "shmengie"