Maprotation: Map does'nt change

-=[P$X]=-Scorpie scorpie at psx-player.de
Sat Nov 8 13:02:25 EST 2003

Hi,

it seems as there's a little problem with the serverconfig of my CoD server.
My server runs in S&D mode an i set a timelimit of 20 minutes to change the
map. But because of any reason the map doesn't change. here are the S&D
settings of my config:

set scr_sd_graceperiod "15"
set scr_sd_roundlength "4"
set scr_sd_roundlimit "0"
set scr_sd_scorelimit "0"
set scr_sd_timelimit "20"

I think that this is all correct to set up a mapchange every 20 minutes,
isn't it ? And at this point i have another question. What does "set
scr_sd_graceperiod "15"" mean, and what is it good for ?

I would be glad to get some help.

greetz,
scorpie

---
Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
Überprüft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
Version: 6.0.537 / Virendatenbank: 332 - Erstellungsdatum: 06.11.2003