[cod] Map rotation not working?

Christopher Kunz chrislist at de-punkt.de
Thu Nov 6 16:34:28 EST 2003

John Kennington wrote:

> I did notice that he use rocn instead of rcon.  If you copied and pasted
> the list, that could be your problem.

Well, it actually works now, and pretty well, too. The server is packed
full all of the time and apart from leaking badly (consuming about 250
MB of my machine's RAM after a 4 hour runtime) it seems to be quite
well-behaved, too.

Now we would really, really, really appreciate any precise date for the
re-release of the Linux server so we can start hiring productive boxes.

--ck

--
php development | hosting |  housing | professional game server hosting
http://www.de-punkt.de   [ chris at de-punkt.de ]    http://www.stormix.de