[cod] Map rotation not working?

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 6 13:11:13 EST 2003

Can you use vstr in CoD?  No one I know is using it.  From what I have
seen the map list must show the game type for each map even though they
are all the same gametype.  For example:

Tdm
  "gametype tdm map mp_dawnville gametype tdm map mp_burnville"

Mixed
  "gametype sd map mp_dawnville gametype tdm map mp_rocket"

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations
BuzzCard Center
Georgia Institute of Technology