[cod] Re: [SPAM] Re: [cod] Linux Server Blues

MayDay MayDay at Players-Inc.dk
Thu Nov 6 07:34:40 EST 2003

lol, mp_ship dosent have sd mode :D

carefull carefull...

----- Original Message -----
From: "David A. Fuess" <david at fuess.net>
To: <cod at icculus.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: [cod] Re: [SPAM] Re: [cod] Linux Server Blues

I did not have to set the connection speed, but I have found that not all
maps work with all game types (setting mp_ship to sd hangs my server
repeatably). I have also experienced short map cycles (map cycle repeats
before getting to the end). I suspect the short cycle is due to game type /
map incompatibility.

Is there a release date for the Linux server? Is there an Admin manual
describing the differences from the Q3/RTCW commands/CVARS?