[cod] Linux Server Blues

Maverick me83143 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 23:12:43 EST 2003

The whole CD key issue in this case has to do with the server validating
player's CD keys (hence the posts about piracy).  I CAN see Activision
cracking down on servers that run with the CD check turned off, but IW
(or someone) mentioned that there may even be a full dedicated server
release in the future that doesn't even require the CD's to install.

Mav