[cod] Linux Server Blues

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Wed Nov 5 20:58:38 EST 2003

I have a REALLY dumb question. Do we need to buy a SEPERATE copy of CoD in
order to run a server ? I thought from the MOH:AA days, that you simply
installed the Linux files along the Windows files and voila!

If this is NOT what Activision intends they better explicitly say that. I
don't understand this licensing ordeal with the CD Key. I am all for legal
copies. I purchased my Windows copy at CompuUSA.

Also remember that servers PROMOTE buying this game. No servers no online
players. Once all missions are played your are done. That only takes hours
if not days for some.

Activision please clarify this.

--
Thanks,