[cod] Linux Server Blues

Per Kristiansen per at gathering.org
Wed Nov 5 19:29:15 EST 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 07:19:56PM -0500, James Landi wrote:
> Sorry about this guys, will be removing it from my site codadmin.com
>
> -Jim
> RudeDog
> CoDadmin.com

Piracy is bad..no discussion there....but I'm running a server with no CD-KEY check.
And will continue until the game is released here (Norway), THEN I'll dump it and all the
poor unsuspecting souls will scream in agony over not getting their daily CoD fix, and I will
Rejoice!!

But lo and behold as their pain will not abate! Aye I say NOT abate, for they will NEED their CoD fix
NEED it I say!

And then on this glorious day they come to realize the goodnes of the CD-KEY, they will flock to the stores
and they will offer up their moulah in sacrifice to acquire this salvation. And WE will rejoice.

(albeit not as much as when they were in pain)

--
Per Kristiansen
per at gathering.org