[cod] Linux Server Blues

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Wed Nov 5 17:03:41 EST 2003

Thanks to all that responded. The fix is...

http://www.codadmin.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=289

place following into your /etc/hosts file:

192.168.100.200 codauthorize.activision.com codauthorize

then restart the server

Isn't the internet and freedom of speech WONDERFUL????

--
Thanks,

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.