[cod] bug/feature in linux server?

Stefan Negele stefan at negele.org
Sun Nov 2 20:18:23 EST 2003

	I'm not *requesting* a patch. I was just trying to get some information on a strange behavior which seemed to be a bug in my opinion. Im sure they know about it and will look at that one before they release the final.

	Also that linux version seems to need memory like crazy. started with 90MB and once had 250MB eaten up. jus keeps growing. I hope thats no memory leak.

greetings