bug/feature in linux server?

Stefan Negele stefan at negele.org
Sun Nov 2 07:35:31 EST 2003

Is there a list of known bugs in the cod linux server?

I seem to have problems with the map_rotation and changing it during the game.

maprotation set by start:
seta sv_mapRotation "gametype tdm map mp_brecourt gametype tdm map mp_carentan"

running map is now "gametype tdm map mp_brecourt "

if I issue:
rcon sv_mapRotation "gametype re map mp_rocket gametype re map mp_ship"
at this point and send a "map_rotate" to the server the map now changes to "gametype tdm map mp_carentan", even though I set a new sv_maprotation. sending another "map_rotate" to the server will then finally switch to "gametype re map mp_rocket"...

So is it adding any later changes in the sv_mapRotation to the original one? Is this a feature? If so, how can I overwrite the sv_mapRotation?

best wishes