[cod] Post subject: Parse files under Linux --help

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 19:55:14 EST 2003

I got this on mine when I set it up. Just use the full paths so...

/usr/bin/php -q /where/ever/file/is/mohstats.php
/home/cod/.callofduty/main/games_mp.log

Then it will run no matter which user is doing it and from where. The
path to php may be different (the above is for gentoo), if you have
shell access type

whereis php

and you should get the path.

Josh