[cod] Post subject: Parse files under Linux --help

Christian Celler celler at 4players.de
Mon Dec 29 18:22:09 EST 2003

Hi there,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 08:09:00PM +0100, Rene de Vries wrote:
> I have a problem, when i try to execute the following command
> php -q mohstats.php /home/cod/.callofduty/main/games_mp.log
>
> This is what i get for answer
> -bash: php: command not found
>
>  PHP works, because our forum works fine
>
> Has somebody the solution for me?!?

your forum is not running as CGI, right?

Do you have the CLI-version (or the CGI-version, depending on
your php-version :)) of php installed? If not you should do that
:))

(with gentoo just type emerge php, I don't know if any other
distro hast separate packages... if not you should install it
from tar.gz...)

Regards
  Christian