[cod] Tools

James Landi jim at landi.net
Wed Dec 24 07:09:14 EST 2003

If you do not want the realism, I have just my message center as a stand
alone mod.

I also have ckr + message center and PRM + message center.

I also do custom message centers if you have your own mod, well if you have
your own mod you should be able to add my message center to yours :)

Currently only 5 messages can be used, If you need more drop me a line

Happy Holidays, all
-Jim
Rudedog
Owner, CoDadmin.com