[cod] tdm fails to rotate map on occasion

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Fri Dec 12 15:12:48 EST 2003

Joe Brown wrote:

> I didn't know you could omit "gametype tdm"...  Will have to try that,
> maybe it will help, since it's set in the .cfg file that the server
> starts with...  Since voting is a non-issue on this server, it might
> be just the thing that works best.
>
> -Joe

I'm using this rotation scheme now.  Note gametype tdm only appears
once.  Still gets stuck on scoreboard, randomly.  I think the only fix
is to set timelimit (only), but my customer seems un-interested.  :(

set sv_mapRotation "gametype tdm map mp_brecourt map mp_carentan map
mp_chateau map mp_dawnville map mp_depot map mp_harbor map mp_hurtgen
map mp_pavlov map mp_powcamp map mp_railyard map mp_rocket map mp_ship"