[cod] tdm fails to rotate map on occasion

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Thu Dec 11 18:04:48 EST 2003

Doug Turpin wrote:

>If you don't mind me asking.  Why do you have so many gametype tdm's in
>there if you aren't actually changing gametypes?  If you are going to run
>all tdm you should only have to put it in once in the sv_maprotation.....

Not at all...

I'm not very familiar with the documentation for CoD server admin, but
there is a script file in pak0.pk3 called SERVER_TDM.CFG which uses this
map rotation scheme.  I figured if it's good enough for that file, it's
good enough for me.

I didn't know you could omit "gametype tdm"...  Will have to try that,
maybe it will help, since it's set in the .cfg file that the server
starts with...  Since voting is a non-issue on this server, it might be
just the thing that works best.

-Joe