[cod] tdm fails to rotate map on occasion

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Thu Dec 11 18:01:10 EST 2003

You seem to have misunderstood my question.  I have the server running,
no problem.  My server.cfg issues a map mp_brecourt or something.  It
hangs once or twice a day at the end of a map, stuck on the scoreboard.
Not necessiarly any specific map.  I haven't been able to figure out why
this is.  Nothing in the logs indicates an issue, other than ppl
disconnecting because server is hung.

I think it's related to the fact that the server doesn't use a game
timer, but only ends when the score is reached, or my watcher sees the
server take over a 1 hour period w/out rotating map...  The peeps who
pay for this server don't want timed server, and I've not been able to
convince them to use one :-/

I re-itterate, I don't have a problem starting the server, I have a
problem with the server getting stuck on scoreboard randomly at the end
of a map...  I've seen the server make it the whole day rotating maps
fine, but usually it gets stuck at some odd point in the day.

-Joe