ServerWatch with AntiCheat was Re: [cod] questions about server

Daniel Rudolph lists at daniel-rudolph.de
Mon Dec 8 15:57:02 EST 2003

Hi,

COD System Admin wrote:
 > All,
 >
 > Thanks for all the help so far, i found the logfile, but i have still
1 question about it. i fond the file in .callofduty/main with 2 other files.

 > -rw-r--r--    1 cod      cod          2327 Dec  8 16:56
config_mp_server.cfg
 > -rw-r--r--    1 cod      cod          8040 Dec  8 16:56
console_mp_server.log
 > -rw-r--r--    1 cod      cod             0 Dec  8 16:46 qconsole.log
 >
 > the 2 other file are being updated and filled, but the qconsole.log
(i renamed it so i can use my mohaa script for it) is not filled. What
am i doing wrong???
that are the 2 files you need

 > Question 2 i have is everybody is saying use Serverwatch for
anticheat but if i look on the site
http://www.daniel-rudolph.de/index1.html? i see that the cheat function
is not yet enabled. When is this avalibel or can someone give me the
beta with the antie cheat insite?????
Well im the developer of the program and i released the AntiCheat for
public on last Wednesday if i remember right.

http://serverwatch.daniel-rudolph.de

is the new website for it.
You need to run ServerWatch on a server to monitor your Server and be
the server for the AntiCheat clients. That clients have to run on each
player computer you like to scan.

You should check the documentation section on the new site. I describe
very short what ServerWatch can do and what not.

If you have a special question i can also answer here or at the support
forum at http://www.majorillingforce.com

Good Luck
Daniel aka Enforcer