[cod] Call of duty linux server and sv_pure 1

Jesper Jeeninga [SNT] jesper at snt.utwente.nl
Wed Dec 3 20:39:22 EST 2003

Chad, thanks for your quick reply,

But your suggestion can't be true, because I _can_ connect to other
(linux) servers with sv_pure enabled using my client, but I can't
connect to my own server with sv_pure enabled.
And I did not explicitly alter their pk3 files so I thought they might
be corrupted. That's why I asked for their md5 sums.

I also did't include the whole 'main' dir. I only copied the pk3 files
from my cod dir. Is that enough? Or should I use some other files as
well?

Thanks,

Jesper