Call of duty linux server and sv_pure 1

Jesper Jeeninga [SNT] jesper at snt.utwente.nl
Wed Dec 3 20:20:42 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm new to the list, so I'm sorry if this question has already been
asked.
I've set up a few linux servers for call of duty. Now my problem is that
if I run the server with sv_pure 1 my client can't connect because of
invalid files. But I copied the same pk3 files from my client to the
server so they should be the same and from size they also look the same.

If someone has a running linux server on sv_pure 1 can he/she tell me
which files I should have and/or what md5sum those pk3 files have?

Any help is appreciated...

Regards,

Jesper Jeeninga