[cod] Re: Small Donation

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 2 19:03:35 EST 2003

Just because they don't support the use of a product doesn't mean they don't
own the product. Basically we have not paid for it, so they cannot provide
support for it. When you buy something a small percentage of that money will
go to provide support for that product. Hence more often than not a free
product from a commercial company will not get full blown customer support,
but more on a best endeavours basis such as what some of the IW guys have
done when the product was released.