[cod] Custom Maps

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Tue Dec 2 07:26:03 EST 2003

The whole idea of fs_game is that you can place your mods in a different
directory and not cause someone to be kicked on pure servers.  I have
not been able to get fs_game to work, anyway.  This post at codAdmin is
from IW and describes HOW the fs_game is SUPPOSED to work:
http://www.codadmin.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=50
5

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations