[braid] Controller support

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 00:22:30 EST 2010

While joystick support would be nice there are other ways to get what
you want, e.g. software that maps the joystick buttons to the
keyboard.

On windows you can use joy2key
(http://electracode.com/4/joy2key/JoyToKey%20English%20Version.htm) to
map your joystick buttons to the keys used by Braid.
On Linux joy2key is also available but I've had a world of pain making
it work and I would recommend you to use rejoystick (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rejoystick/files/ ) which is very easy
to configure and use.
I've no idea if there's something similar for Mac.

Let us know if it works for you :)

http://www.twitter.com/lfzawacki
http://www.linesocode.wordpress.com
http://www.umblag.wordpress.com