[braid] Updated build...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sat Dec 18 15:46:44 EST 2010

...for those that didn't hear yet, we posted updated Linux and Mac
builds to humblebundle.com last night.

Changes since original build:
  - Added support for systems without S3TC support.
  - Added support for PowerPC and 64-bit Intel Macs.
  - Added support for amd64 Linux systems.
  - Possibly fixed never-ending black screen that some Mac players
experienced.
  - Now attempts to choose correct language at startup, if a translation
is available, on both Mac and Linux.
  - Added notes on useful command line options to Linux README.

This is a free download with your existing humblebundle.com
purchase/gift key. Just download it the same as before; the new file is
braid-linux-build2.run.bin (or braid-mac-build2.dmg).

Linux users, please run uninstall-braid.sh before installing the new
build. Mac users, just drag the old Braid icon to the Trash.

Your save games and settings will survive the uninstall/trashing.

Thanks for the feedback! I think we fixed most of the major concerns.

--ryan.