[braid] Missing required OpenGL extension

Leon Nardella leon.nardella at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:35:11 EST 2010

Hi! Sorry if I shouldn't be asking this, but I figured the mailing
list should be better than straight filing a bug.

I just installed Braid from the Humble Indie Bundle on my Ubuntu 10.10
64-bit machine.
When I try to start the game from the terminal, it dies saying:

"Game Startup Error: Unable to set up graphics."
"Missing required OpenGL extension" among other things.

from lspci:
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82G33/G31 Express
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 10)

Does this mean I just can't play the game with this machine or maybe
it's some 32-bit library missing from my 64-bit system?

Thanks in advance,

Leon Nardella