[bf1942] Will this list be used?

Jani Partanen jiipee at sotapeli.fi
Sat Jan 9 22:06:56 EST 2010

Only way to get into that list is to come a trusted partner.

Next you will ask how to come a trusted partner, right?

Well I would say that you can't. They won't take any new partners. But
is you still think that you need to be on that list and you are game
server provider, then my suggest is that you will contact your local EA
and ask what they think or are they willing to help.

They have new policy and it goes like this:
"Don't call us, we call you"