[bf1942] Will this list be used?

MaydaX maydaxone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:16:47 EST 2010

I will assume a private trusted partner list will be used for Bad
Company 2 since there are no server files for the public:

--------
*Public Server Files:* We will not distribute these publicly. There are
many factors for why we have decided this with the biggest factor being
security & integrity of our game & Dedicated Servers.
----

-------
And no public files for both Beta & Retail.
http://twitter.com/GordonVanDyke/status/7532322949
----

-------
Yes, server rentals are available through our partners and on our
dedicated servers. Won't release the server code.
http://twitter.com/L_Twin/status/7531207044
----