[bf1942] Receipt of your email to eBay Customer Support (Community Watch) (KMM318429420V54394L0KM)

eBay Customer Support moreinfo at eBay.com
Thu Mar 12 06:40:34 EDT 2009

Thank you for taking the time to send your concerns to Community Watch.

We have received your email and it has been placed in our queue, which
is processed on a first-come, first-served basis. At this time we are
experiencing a high volume of email. Since each email is fully
investigated it may be several days (2-3) before we can respond to you.
Please be assured that your email will be addressed as quickly as
possible.

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Help us keep our response time down by sending your email only *once*.
We will respond back to you as soon as possible.

The Community Watch team addresses member concerns related to the
following topics:

1. Auctions that fail to meet our listing guidelines. To view these
guidelines please visit:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-ov.html

2. Auctions for items that are prohibited, questionable or infringing.
To learn more about the policies relating to such items please visit:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html

3. Featured Auctions that fail to meet the "Featured" guidelines.

4. About Me pages. About Me pages are subject to the same guidelines and
policies as auction pages.

For issues that are not handled by Community Watch, your email will be
redirected to the appropriate eBay Customer Support group.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not respond to this email. Any email sent as a
response to this Acknowledgement will not reach us. If you reply to this
message we will not receive your email. If you received an informational
alert or warning, and you have additional questions, or you have another
listing to report, please choose the appropriate policy from the Listing
Policies page noted above.

Regards,

eBay Community Watch Team