[bf1942] Your message to suspension at ebay.com will not be reviewed (KMM318405113V13537L0KM)

eBay Customer Support suspension at ebay.com
Wed Mar 11 19:19:35 EDT 2009

Dear member,

Thanks for your email.

If you received an email saying your account has been suspended, it may
not really have come from us. To find out if the email is from eBay,
please check your messages in My eBay:
1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign
in.
2. Click the "Messages" tab.

If you don't see a copy of the email you received in there, it didn't
come from eBay and we want to see it. Don't reply to the message --
please forward it to us at spoof at ebay.com. And please don't change the
message or the subject, or include the email as an attachment (we can't
accept attachments).

If the email did come from us and your account really has been
suspended, we'll be happy to help you work to get the account
reinstated. The email you received explains what the problem was and
what needs to happen before the account can be reinstated. You can
appeal the suspension by replying to the email.

You received this automatic message because you addressed your email to
suspension at ebay.com, which is no longer in use. We hope we answered your
questions, but if not, please contact us again and we'll give it another
shot:
1. Click "Help" at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.
2. Click "Contact Us."
You'll be asked to describe what's going on, and we'll suggest the best
way to get in touch.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust and Safety team

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that
doesn't accept incoming email.