No subject

Wed Mar 11 18:56:50 EDT 2009

r=3Dasc&start=3D60

(4th post)

--
The issue is not with modding.=20

As stated in yesterday's release Battlefield 2 will be highly
supportive of modders and variations built on the BF2 engine. The
issue lies, moreover, with the fact that this is just the demo and it
is being extended beyond its intended length and feature set by
modders against the EULA.

The demo is intended to give gamers a taste of the Battlefield
experience to come rather than giving away everything in one go.

No such issue will exist with the full release.  =20
--

Ok, so, fair enough. We've screwed with their demo, and they didnt
want unlocks in the wild yet. But i THINK they are saying here, that