[bf1942] BF2 Server Crashes and starts Map Roation again.

GaMMa chamaeleo at arcor.de
Sun Jan 21 11:05:22 EST 2007

The GUI of the Remote Manager wasn't very sophisticated, but it was fast
and functional. That BF2CC .NET bloatware surely isn't a step forward.
It always seems to me as if BF2CC was someone's first experiment at .NET
programming, trying to use every single GUI control element that .NET
offers at once.

Not to mention that Mono stuff you have to install on your linux box to
get it running. My bet is, .NET was chosen just because the devs didn't
know how to compile real linux binaries.