BF2 Server Crashes and starts Map Roation again.

xSmacks xsmacks at wtf-base.de
Sun Jan 21 07:12:52 EST 2007

Hello, i hope you can help me.
Im runnig 2 BF2Servers on one machine with BF2ccd on a Suse 64Bit Root
without Problems.
The Gameservers seem to be stable til yesterday.
30 people were connected at the 64 slot one as the message "Connection
Problems" ( I dont know the english prompt, i have a german BF2)
appeared and all gamers lost connection to the Server. It wa still in
Gamespy list and running, but the Mapcycle started again at the first map.
All people joined again and we coul play for the rest of the night.
Thats was the second time this bug happend. Whats the reason?
In the server dir was a *.core file generated, but dont know how to read
the reason out of it.
Does the bf2ccd (mono process) needs to be restarted when its running
for over a month? Or is it a bug of the 1.41 Gameserver?
Hope you can help

Greats
xsmacks