[bf1942] BF2 Linux server 1.4 patch

mike amos kg4nds at charter.net
Sun Feb 18 18:24:37 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply but here is the situation...

I'm running v1.1.2963-795.0 on the server... That is also the software your
link provides.

My BF2 game is running v1.1.2965-797.0 so when I try to link to the server
it tells me that my server software is too old.

I've looked at the software & read all the notes but I'm unable to find any
upgrade patches or anything else to fix this problem.

I admit I'm just now getting back into linux after 4 years of being
"offline" so I'm a bit rusty but am getting better quickly.
I started w/ System V UNIX way back when I worked for AT&T.

Thanks for any help... I'm also gonna do some searching myself after I get
done w/ this email.

Mike