[bf1942] global unlocks disabled?

Giel van Schijndel giel at kingofdos.com
Sun Feb 4 13:38:34 EST 2007

toertsche at no-clan-zocker.de schreef:
> Steven Hartland schrieb:
>> E-F Bertos wrote:
>>> Is it me or on ranked servers you cannot turn off unlocks either?
>>
>> Quite possibly they like to keep us on our toes by not telling us
>> the major game play changes :(
> I've an unranked windows box out there and have the same problem. Has
> this feature turned on again or has the status been the same since 1.3?
>
> Running 1.41 unranked on Windows Server 2003.
I'm not one hundred percent sure about this because we've stopped
managing our clan's BF2 servers ourselves. The server we've now rented
instead has global unlocks both when running in public (ranked) mode,
and in private (password, unranked) mode.

--
2LT Mortis
The Art Of Warfare <http://www.theartofwarfare.net> - BF

"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Mortis
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." --
Albert Einstein