[bf1942] In game BF2 admin scripts.

Kevin Laude klaude at theplanet.com
Tue Apr 3 12:36:50 EDT 2007

BF2CC is simply a frontend to the modmanager rcon with a lot of extra
stuff thrown in. If you don't mind a text interface look into
Modmanager: http://bf2.fun-o-matic.org/index.php/ModManager It's got
a basic and super rcon mode, which isn't exactly multi-user, but it
gets the job done. :)

Kevin Laude
Insomnia365 Worker Bee
http://www.theplanet.com