[bf1942] BF2 in Windows - pointers?

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Wed Mar 22 12:51:37 EST 2006

I personally would run an external firewall, the internal one is shite.

If you have no other servers behind the firewall, the windows firewall is
useless, however, if there are workstations ect behind the firewall, defence
in depth is a good approach.

As you said, disable all unnecessary services, including (especially) IIS.
Make sure it is patched up to date, firedaemon is great.