[bf1942] Ranked VOIP

Brent Hoard brent at brenthoard.com
Sat Mar 4 19:55:23 EST 2006

There's a voip.con and it comes two variables.  A port and a password.
Those are set.

I come back in to BF2CC and go to the VOIP tab...  I left the first two
boxes as default (BF2 server port: 55124 and bf2 client port: 55123).
Then I checked the "use an external VOIP server", plugged in my IP, the
port from the voip.con file and my password (watching case
sensitivity).  I then saved my profile and applied the profile to my
server and rebooted the game server.

Since this is a ranked server, that's about all the config I can share
with you.

On the rank