[bf1942] PunkBuster LOG Lost Connection

Omnix omnix at punksbusted.com
Sun Jan 1 13:11:59 EST 2006

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:48:12 -0500
"raW" <raw at sasklan.com> wrote:

> Thanks again for your input I'm starting to think it’s network issues
> because I have been talking to a few people who are in that list that
> I posted and they just get a msg saying disconnected from server and
> one person claims they got a msg from gamespy I never knew Anything
> about that? Thanks again

ModManager has a debug log option.  It's been a while since I've used
it, but it may show when players disconnect.   Seeing as it's at the
game level and not PunkBuster, it should hide PB's logged "disconnects"
at map changes which may give you a more accurate indication.

--
Omnix, PunksBusted Staff
Building a safer gaming community, one server at a time

e: omnix at punksbusted.com  w: http://www.punksbusted.com