[bf1942] PunkBuster LOG Lost Connection

raW raw at sasklan.com
Sun Jan 1 12:48:12 EST 2006

Thanks again for your input I'm starting to think it’s network issues
because I have been talking to a few people who are in that list that I
posted and they just get a msg saying disconnected from server and one
person claims they got a msg from gamespy I never knew Anything about that?
Thanks again