[bf1942] bf2_pure server variable

GaMMa chamaeleo at arcor.de
Thu Apr 6 04:37:34 EDT 2006

Thanks!

The funny thing is:
I already knew about this tutorial.
And I am German BTW ;-)

But first the tutorial didn't work for me!

Finally I found the mistake in the German tutorial yesterday:
The files "std_archive_mod.md5" must be renamed to "std_archive.md5"
after downloading!

After doing that and restarting my server was pure and verifying client
data took it's time again...

Greetigns
=]LC[=MrBrown
www.legioncondor.net