[bf1942] Battlefield2 - rcon commands

Christian Schwarz blacksoul at fragthe.net
Wed Sep 28 18:16:01 EDT 2005

Steven Hartland schrieb:

> Set up a local server and use tab in the console :)
>
>    Steve / K
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Schwarz"
> <blacksoul at fragthe.net>
>
>> i was looking for the command, to pause/unpause a BF2 Server via
>> ingame console (rcon).
>> And ... by the way ... does anyone knows, where i can find a complete
>> list of possible rcon commands for BF2?

> This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd.
> and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
> misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying,
> printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in
> it.
> In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
> please telephone (023) 8024 3137
> or return the E.mail to postmaster at multiplay.co.uk.

Hi,

first thanks for very fast answering ... but the list of words i become
if i press tab during the console is up, bring me not really further.
And the function of pause ... i cant find it in this list o very few words!

May it be, did i become more commands if i use every one of this words
with another special command?!

So, please help me. I think you know how ... ;-)

mfg

p.s.: i hope anyone out there understand my poor english ... i do my
very best!