[bf1942] Custom maps on Linux?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sun Sep 4 23:25:31 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:03 PM -0400 Rayne <rayne at bf2-maps.com>
wrote:

> Direct access to the file will be allowed for one-time situations like
> yours. Until it is abused that is and we have to curtail small privileges
> like that. If torrents is a requirement I might be persuaded to drop a
> mirror of it on the lines from one of our machines in Dallas. :)

Thanks. I've now got a copy to my server, both to install it there and to
share it to my team members and visitors playing there.

Any idea what kind of file this is? unzip doesn't recognize it, nor does
unshield (for unpacking InstallShield files). I also tried unrar.