[bf1942] Custom maps on Linux?

Rayne rayne at bf2-maps.com
Sun Sep 4 20:03:33 EDT 2005

www.bf2-maps.com will have it for download before the night is through. ;)

Direct access to the file will be allowed for one-time situations like
yours. Until it is abused that is and we have to curtail small privileges
like that. If torrents is a requirement I might be persuaded to drop a
mirror of it on the lines from one of our machines in Dallas. :)

Have a good night all and thanks for the file totalbf2. We will, of course,
provide the proper credit in the download information text of our site when
added.

Ray S.
RaynServ