[bf1942] BF2: Special Forces

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sun Oct 30 14:54:10 EST 2005

--On Friday, October 28, 2005 10:27 AM -0500 Ron Davis
<ronaldwdavis at gmail.com> wrote:

> These problems are peanuts compared to the previous issues. It was a fight
> to get the server to even run before.
>
> Im sure there are bugs, but it is not even in the same ballpark as before,
> and if you dont agree notice that this forum is not litup as it has been
> with past upgrades.

Some will simply throw up their hands when they see that 1.03 failed to fix
their issues and move on to another game. So you won't see their traffic
here anymore. Others may suffer in silence, seeing that their complaints
have fallen on deaf ears.

Other games have come out, so now we live with a crippled BF2 and tell the
people who insist on having a server that any problems are EA's fault, ie.
don't bother us about them. We're haunting other server lists (eg. Valve's,
Id's, Epic's) where we have some hope of seeing things fixed.