[bf1942] PunkBuster not streaming logs anymore since 1.03

Omnix omnix at punksbusted.com
Wed Oct 12 17:09:26 EDT 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:57:45 +0200
Giel van Schijndel <giel at kingofdos.com> wrote:

> Omnix schreef:Update to the configs for 1.03 at some point - the ones
> you have are for 1.02, however that won't stop them streaming.
>    Oh, dammit good idea, yeah I was thinking already why our server
> seemed so empty after the update, DOH!
>
> The md5-tool must have kicked every single person trying to join.

It shouldn't do - the MD5Tool lines have the version number in them so
they won't execute on servers running the 1.03 patch.

The servers must just be empty ;-)

--
Omnix, PunksBusted Staff
Building a safer gaming community, one server at a time

e: omnix at punksbusted.com  w: http://www.punksbusted.com